Bitcoin Wallet for PC - Bitcoin Wallet app for PC/Laptop
Looking for a way to Download Bitcoin Wallet Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Bitcoin Wallet Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Bitcoin Wallet in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Bitcoin Wallet is developed by Bitcoin Wallet developers and listed under Finance.
If you are looking to install Bitcoin Wallet in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Bitcoin Wallet in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Bitcoin Wallet in Windows PC & Mac
To install Bitcoin Wallet in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Bitcoin Wallet
- You will see search result for Bitcoin Wallet app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Bitcoin Wallet in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Bitcoin Wallet in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Bitcoin Wallet
- Install Bitcoin Wallet on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Bitcoin Wallet on your PC
3. How to Install Bitcoin Wallet in Windows 11
To install Bitcoin Wallet in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Bitcoin Wallet the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Bitcoin Wallet
Bitcoin Lightning Wallet is well established with an active community of developers that are always innovating. If you're new to Bitcoin, you'll love the user-friendly app user interface.
Also, the user can control Bitcoin private key and user can always import it when the user needs it.
Bitcoin Lightning Wallet is an HD wallet that provides the user with a backup key of 12 keywords that user should write somewhere and stay safe.
In case user damage or lost device, this backup initialization key will allow the user to recover bitcoins.
Bitcoin Lightning Wallet provides a seamless, frictionless and easy to use user interface. It does not require e-mail checks, or addition, or usernames/passwords to using Bitcoin Lightning Wallet.
It's an HD wallet that comes with a seed backup key feature. The initialization key helps the user control and restore encryption assets in case the user device gets damaged or lost.
Bitcoin Lightning Wallet is currently compatible with 13 encryption currencies and is an ideal option for multiple cryptocurrency users.
You can also download Bitcoin Wallet for PC from tis page.
Bitcoin Wallet APK & Features:
- The app contains a functional built-in lightning node
- It supports on chain transaction
- Bitcoin Lightning Wallet helps to recover on chain bitcoin balance
You can download Bitcoin Wallet APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Bitcoin Wallet developers|
|App Updated||December 19, 2021|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.4+|
|APK File Size||2.78MB|