Install Files To SD Card Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Files To SD Card in PC and you can install Files To SD Card 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Files To SD Card is developed by Michal BukÃ¡Äek and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Files To SD Card in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Files To SD Card in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Files To SD Card in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install Files To SD Card in PC:
- Install Files To SD Card in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Files To SD Card in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Files To SD Card in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Files To SD Card
- You will see search result for Files To SD Card app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Files To SD Card depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Files To SD Card APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Files To SD Card APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Files To SD Card APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Michal BukÃ¡Äek|
|App Updated||February 07, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||4.6 MB|
2. Install Files To SD Card in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Files To SD Card
- Install Files To SD Card on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Files To SD Card on your PC