Install Idle Balls Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Idle Balls in PC and you can install Idle Balls 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Idle Balls is developed by VOODOO and listed under Simulation.
If you are looking to install Idle Balls in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Idle Balls in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Idle Balls in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Idle Balls in PC:
- Install Idle Balls in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Idle Balls in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Idle Balls in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Idle Balls
- You will see search result for Idle Balls app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Idle Balls depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by VOODOO developer:
Hint: You can also Download Idle Balls APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Idle Balls APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Idle Balls APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||June 12, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||41.3 MB|
2. Install Idle Balls in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Idle Balls
- Install Idle Balls on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Idle Balls on your PC