Cool Video Editor for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Cool Video Editor Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Cool Video Editor Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Cool Video Editor in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Cool Video Editor is developed by Cool Launcher App Team and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install Cool Video Editor in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Cool Video Editor in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Cool Video Editor in Windows PC & Mac
To install Cool Video Editor in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Cool Video Editor
- You will see search result for Cool Video Editor app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Cool Video Editor in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Cool Video Editor in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Cool Video Editor
- Install Cool Video Editor on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Cool Video Editor on your PC
3. How to Install Cool Video Editor in Windows 11
To install Cool Video Editor in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Cool Video Editor the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Cool Video Editor APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Cool Launcher App Team|
|App Updated||January 24, 2022|
|Android Version Required||Android 21 and above|
|APK File Size||20.96MB|