Steam Link (BETA) for PC - Steam Link (BETA) app for PC/Laptop
Looking for a way to Download Steam Link (BETA) Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Steam Link (BETA) Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Steam Link (BETA) in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Steam Link (BETA) is developed by Valve Corporation and listed under Entertainment.
If you are looking to install Steam Link (BETA) in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Steam Link (BETA) in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Steam Link (BETA) in Windows PC & Mac
To install Steam Link (BETA) in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Steam Link (BETA)
- You will see search result for Steam Link (BETA) app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Steam Link (BETA) in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Steam Link (BETA) in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Steam Link (BETA)
- Install Steam Link (BETA) on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Steam Link (BETA) on your PC
3. How to Install Steam Link (BETA) in Windows 11
To install Steam Link (BETA) in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Steam Link (BETA) the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Steam Link (BETA)
Steam Link is the official Valve app for Android with which you can play your Steam video games directly from any Android device. It is a retransmission tool, so you will need a PC with the game running.
It will be necessary to pair your device to the machine on which the Steam client will have to be installed and pair it so that what you will see on the screen will be nothing more than a mirroring of the PC screen, so you will need a WiFi connection quality and, if possible, have the PC connected to the wired network.
The latest versions of the app will also allow you to connect remotely even if you are not on the same network, but the quality of the broadcast will be lower.
You can pair a Steam Controller to the smartphone thanks to the latest firmware update for the Valve controller, although you can use any other Bluetooth control system.
Steam Link APK and Features:
- You can connect your computer with ethernet for using Steam Link
- Easy desktop gameplay support
- You can also an android TV with Steam Link
You can replicate mouse clicks with touch gestures on the screen, but those games that require a stick will need to have a physical command.
Steam Link is an interesting tool to play with your Steam titles away from the PC screen, whose operation is, in broad strokes, the same as the physical hardware that gives name to the app.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Steam Link (BETA) APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Valve Corporation|
|App Updated||December 15, 2021|
|Android Version Required||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size||291.28KB|