Install WPSApp Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install WPSApp in PC and you can install WPSApp 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. WPSApp is developed by TheMauSoft and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install WPSApp in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install WPSApp in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install WPSApp in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install WPSApp in PC:
- Install WPSApp in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install WPSApp in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install WPSApp in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: WPSApp
- You will see search result for WPSApp app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for WPSApp depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
WPSApp is an app to scan Wifi networks with your Android. It allows you to verify the security of the scanned networks by detecting whether they have the WPS protocol active or not. WPSApp does an audit of the Wi-Fi networks that are around the user. Some use WPSApp application to connect to the neighbor’s Wifi and thus save the monthly Internet fee, others use it to prevent their neighbor from stealing the Internet. This already depends on the ethics of each one. For Android users lower than version 5.0, it is necessary to be a ROOT user in order to connect to a network through a pin. For other users, it is not mandatory.
WPSApp APK & features:
- Creates a secure connection between device and Wifi router
- 8 Digit pin is used as a security pin in WPSApp
- The app scans the Wifi networks for secure connections
- WPSApp checks the security of the network with WPS protocol
- It tells the level of Wifi network while making the configuration to the origin of the network.
WPSApp is that type of application that does just what you need without detours. Nothing of tedious configurations or a screen saturated with too much information. Everything is simple and clean, showing the information just and necessary so that the user without knowledge can get to use it without effort.
Other Apps by TheMauSoft developer:
Hint: You can also Download WPSApp APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download WPSApp APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
WPSApp APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||September 19, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||6.0 MB|
2. Install WPSApp in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: WPSApp
- Install WPSApp on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play WPSApp on your PC