TCL nScreen app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download TCL nScreen Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install TCL nScreen Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install TCL nScreen in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. TCL nScreen is developed by Shenzhen TCL New Technology Co., Limited and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install TCL nScreen in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
TCL nScreen in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install TCL nScreen in Windows PC & Mac
To install TCL nScreen in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: TCL nScreen
- You will see search result for TCL nScreen app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install TCL nScreen in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing TCL nScreen in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: TCL nScreen
- Install TCL nScreen on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run TCL nScreen on your PC
3. How to Install TCL nScreen in Windows 11
To install TCL nScreen in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for TCL nScreen the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About TCL nScreen
It’s the time to enjoy the videos, photos, and music of your smartphone on the Smart TV as TCL nScreen is here. TCL nScreen is an app developed for the users to establish the connection between their smartphone and Smart TV through Wi-Fi.
Hence, users of this app will be able to share photos, videos, and audios of their smartphone to their Smart TV directly. So, users can play videos and view photos on the big screen of the TV. Not only this but as the user of this app, you can also use your smartphone as the remote control of the TV. Therefore, you will have complete control over the TV through your smartphone.
Simply you have to connect your smartphone and Smart TV through the same network. In the result, you will be able to enjoy its feature on your TCL Smart TV.
TCL nScreen APK and Features
- Provides facility to its users to connect the smartphone with the smart TV
- Users can share photos and videos with Smart TV
- Offers a chance to users to use the smartphone as the remote control of the TV
- YouTube videos can be easily shared with TV
- Completely works with TCL smart TV
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download TCL nScreen APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Shenzhen TCL New Technology Co., Limited|
|App Updated||September 14, 2015|
|Android Version Required||Android|
|APK File Size||4.8 MB|