Install Tagged Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: January 18, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Tagged on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Tagged on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Tagged in PC and you can install Tagged 9.58.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Tagged is developed by Ifwe Inc. and listed under Social.
Download and Install Tagged in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Tagged in PC:
- Install Tagged in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Tagged in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Tagged in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Tagged
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Tagged app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Tagged will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Tagged in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Tagged app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Tagged app.
- Step 4: Select the Tagged app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Tagged on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Tagged in Windows 11
To install Tagged on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Tagged app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Tagged app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Tagged on your Windows or macOS systems.
With Tagged - Meet, Chat & Dating Android app, a user can enjoy text messages and play games with other users around the world. It has become the best application and all your contacts can use it for SMS and messaging services. The app can be used for sending messages and share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts, documents, even indicate where you are and the last thing is video calls. Also, you always know if your contacts have read the messages or not.
- In tagged app user can watch the live stream
- The connection can be made with nearby peoples
- Chatting can be done with new friends
- The app takes care of privacy very seriously
Tagged secret chats encrypted from device to device, which can even self-destruct. It is available on a multitude of platforms and also has clients as well as web services. Have fun also creating user own collection of stickers to share with others. It has a very special notification system in which on any screen the profile picture of the person who just left user a message will appear. The ephemeral nature of this app makes courage and daring grow when sharing. And user should know that sooner or later the message user just sent will disappear unless someone takes a screenshot.
Tagged - Meet, Chat & Dating AlternativesFollowing is the list of Tagged - Meet, Chat & Dating alternatives you may want to try.
1. Sugar Daddy Dating App - Sudy
Sudy is one of the largest matchmaking app for wealthy millionaires, beautiful, attractive and successful people to seeking benefits, sugar baby seeking sugar daddy and seeking millionaire.
2. Woo - For Dating & New Friends
Woo Dating is an international dating & matchmaking app that puts women. We understand your issues with online dating, which is why we built an app to inspire trust and comfort.
3. Choice of Love: Dating & Chat
Choice of Love provides free dating services. Here you can search for a partner without any hidden costs. Discover interesting people and find the right partner for you.
4. Hily: Dating app. Meet People.
Hily dating app is the perfect place to make new relationships. If you didn’t know of the truly amazing app to make friends it’s also a great app to meet plenty of people and singles.
5. Mingle: Online Chat & Dating
Mingle is a free online dating app and a great way to chat & meet new people nearby or around the world. Mingle for free and never have to pay to match or chat with anyone.
6. Mature Singles: 40+ Dating app
Mature People Mingle is the best free dating and social app for anyone over 40. Join other single men and single women looking for another chance at love.
Tagged APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Ifwe Inc.|
|App Updated||January 18, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||78.06 MBs|