Install Slide Launcher Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Slide Launcher in PC and you can install Slide Launcher 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Slide Launcher is developed by Suxsem and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install Slide Launcher in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Slide Launcher in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Slide Launcher in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Slide Launcher in PC:
- Install Slide Launcher in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Slide Launcher in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Slide Launcher in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Slide Launcher
- You will see search result for Slide Launcher app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Slide Launcher depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Slide Launcher APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Slide Launcher APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Slide Launcher APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||1.6 MB|
2. Install Slide Launcher in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Slide Launcher
- Install Slide Launcher on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Slide Launcher on your PC