Install Domain Name Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Domain Name in PC and you can install Domain Name 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Domain Name is developed by Ampinity Applications and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install Domain Name in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Domain Name in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Domain Name in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install Domain Name in PC:
- Install Domain Name in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Domain Name in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Domain Name in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Domain Name
- You will see search result for Domain Name app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Domain Name depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Domain Name APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Domain Name APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Domain Name APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Ampinity Applications|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||7.5 MB|
2. Install Domain Name in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Domain Name
- Install Domain Name on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Domain Name on your PC