Install #DRIVE Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install #DRIVE in PC and you can install #DRIVE 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. #DRIVE is developed by Pixel Perfect Dude and listed under Racing.
If you are looking to install #DRIVE in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install #DRIVE in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install #DRIVE in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install #DRIVE in PC:
- Install #DRIVE in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install #DRIVE in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install #DRIVE in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: #DRIVE
- You will see search result for #DRIVE app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for #DRIVE depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download #DRIVE APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download #DRIVE APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
#DRIVE APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Pixel Perfect Dude|
|App Updated||April 20, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||76.5 MB|
2. Install #DRIVE in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: #DRIVE
- Install #DRIVE on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play #DRIVE on your PC