Driving School Classics game for PC - Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Driving School Classics Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Driving School Classics Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Driving School Classics in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Driving School Classics is developed by Ovidiu Pop and listed under Racing.
If you are looking to install Driving School Classics in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Driving School Classics in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Driving School Classics in Windows PC & Mac
To install Driving School Classics in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Driving School Classics
- You will see search result for Driving School Classics app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Driving School Classics in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Driving School Classics in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Driving School Classics
- Install Driving School Classics on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Driving School Classics on your PC
3. How to Install Driving School Classics in Windows 11
To install Driving School Classics in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Driving School Classics the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Driving School Classics
Driving School Classics is a fun skill game in which you'll get behind the wheel of dozens of different cars, letting you know how they move in real life and how to drive them in the best possible way.
Thus, in Driving School Classics you will get behind the wheel of racing cars, buses or trucks, among others, that you can drive in cities, mountains, roads of all kinds, desserts or large highways.
Choose the vehicle and the area and start driving around without a time limit. If you get tired of driving freely, you can face hundreds of users in frantic races where you will have to tread thoroughly to first pass the finish line.
Driving School Classics APK and Features:
- 60 vehicles to unlock
- More than 80 challenging levels
- Online multiplayer mode
With Driving School Classics you will learn to change gears and set the maximum and minimum speeds so that your car goes smoothly without changing them. With game learn what each pedal is for and improve your knowledge. Enjoy Driving School Classics with more than 60 levels.
Driving School Classics awaits you with its racing modes, many events and free mode with which you can improve your driving. It is an authentic driving simulator with lots of content, modes and the reality behind the wheel you'll feel on the acceleration pedal.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Driving School Classics APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Ovidiu Pop|
|App Updated||June 24, 2020|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.4+|
|APK File Size||36.11MB|