Install Talking Angela Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Talking Angela on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Talking Angela on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Talking Angela in PC and you can install Talking Angela 220.127.116.11 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Talking Angela is developed by Outfit7 Limited and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install Talking Angela in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Talking Angela in PC:
- Install Talking Angela in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Talking Angela in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Talking Angela in PC using BlueStacks
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Talking Angela
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Talking Angela app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Talking Angela will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Talking Angela in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Talking Angela app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Talking Angela app.
- Step 4: Select the Talking Angela app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Talking Angela on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Talking Angela in Windows 11
To install Talking Angela on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Talking Angela app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Talking Angela app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Talking Angela on your Windows or macOS systems.
Talking Angela APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Outfit7 Limited|
|App Updated||October 26, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||57.22 MBs|