Install Magic Touch Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Magic Touch in PC and you can install Magic Touch 1.8 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Magic Touch is developed by Nitrome and listed under Arcade.
If you are looking to install Magic Touch in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Magic Touch in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Magic Touch in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Magic Touch in PC:
- Install Magic Touch in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Magic Touch in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Magic Touch in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Magic Touch
- You will see search result for Magic Touch app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Magic Touch depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Magic Touch in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Magic Touch
- Install Magic Touch on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Magic Touch on your PC
3. How to Install Magic Touch in Windows 11
To install Magic Touch in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Magic Touch the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Magic Touch on your Windows or macOS systems.
Magic Touch: Wizard for hire is an extremely amazing arcade game where you can switch a commanding mage in the responsibility of shielding his castle.
Propitious for the owner because enemies run down bit by bit from overhead on balloons. Do keep them away burst the balloons by using the right spells.
To do the spell in Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire all you have to do is draw the equivalent glyph on the monitor. So if the balloon is dwindling in the conventional line,
just need to draw a line in the same direction to make it burst. Of course this just an easy one, there are more which are very complicated ones. As the enemies will go away player will get the winning prize, which will help to do the improvements in the character.
Apart from these, there is a special possibility of induction an influential spell that will slow down the time. Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire has guileless yet very addictive gameplay. If you will lose any of the matches then replay it and try again.
Magic Touch APK and Features:
- Earn coins for every defeat of the bad guy.
- Look after the castle utilizing the curses.
- Pop extra balloons to get additional disbursement.
Magic Touch APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||43.46 MBs|