Install V LIVE Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install V LIVE in PC and you can install V LIVE 5.5.7 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. V LIVE is developed by WEVERSE COMPANY Inc. and listed under Entertainment.
If you are looking to install V LIVE in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install V LIVE in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install V LIVE in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install V LIVE in PC:
- Install V LIVE in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install V LIVE in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install V LIVE in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: V LIVE
- You will see search result for V LIVE app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for V LIVE depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install V LIVE in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: V LIVE
- Install V LIVE on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play V LIVE on your PC
3. How to Install V LIVE in Windows 11
To install V LIVE in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for V LIVE the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
V Live is a Korean live streaming app that allows Korean celebrities to telecast their live videos on internet or interact with the audience around the world. V live streaming is available on android and apple both devices. It also televises live chat sessions, performances and reality shows for fans. Fans can also comment on their live sessions. V live also allows its non-Korean fans to interact with their favorites celebrities. It provides online translator community who create overseas subtitles so non-Korean fans also enjoy the events all over the world. You can easily pick your favorites renown’s and follow them on
V Live so you can get notifications of upcoming events and shows of celebrity you follow. V live provides most popular channels such as BIG BANG, INFINITE, Girls Day and many others. It is the most astonishing popular app that everyone is using not only to share their videos but also to follow their favorites celebrity who explicit themselves through the app. You can also share your own videos for others. The more people like, the more you discovered by other people. It is a social fun app.
- Easy to interact with celebrity.
- Foreign subtitle.
- Live streaming and performances.
- Chemistry beat and v live plus.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run V LIVE on your Windows or macOS systems.
V LIVE APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||WEVERSE COMPANY Inc.|
|App Updated||April 28, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||47.73 MBs|