Install V LIVE Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: December 12, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing V LIVE on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install V LIVE on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install V LIVE in PC and you can install V LIVE 5.5.10 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. V LIVE is developed by NAVER Corp. and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install V LIVE in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install V LIVE in PC:
- Install V LIVE in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install V LIVE in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install V LIVE in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. V LIVE
- Step 5: From the search results, select the V LIVE app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for V LIVE will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install V LIVE in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the V LIVE app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the V LIVE app.
- Step 4: Select the V LIVE app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play V LIVE on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install V LIVE in Windows 11
To install V LIVE on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the V LIVE app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the V LIVE app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run V LIVE on your Windows or macOS systems.
V Live is a Korean live streaming app that allows Korean celebrities to telecast their live videos on internet or interact with the audience around the world. V live streaming is available on android and apple both devices. It also televises live chat sessions, performances and reality shows for fans. Fans can also comment on their live sessions. V live also allows its non-Korean fans to interact with their favorites celebrities. It provides online translator community who create overseas subtitles so non-Korean fans also enjoy the events all over the world. You can easily pick your favorites renown’s and follow them on
V Live so you can get notifications of upcoming events and shows of celebrity you follow. V live provides most popular channels such as BIG BANG, INFINITE, Girls Day and many others. It is the most astonishing popular app that everyone is using not only to share their videos but also to follow their favorites celebrity who explicit themselves through the app. You can also share your own videos for others. The more people like, the more you discovered by other people. It is a social fun app.
- Easy to interact with celebrity.
- Foreign subtitle.
- Live streaming and performances.
- Chemistry beat and v live plus.
V LIVE Alternatives
1. Bigo Live
BIGO LIVE allows you to live-stream your favorite moments, make friends from all around the world.
2. MICO: Go Live Streaming & Chat
MICO global live stream, Live chat in chat room, Live single & multi-user guest call rooms with friends.
Weverse LIVE for Real-time communication watch the real-time LIVE broadcast.
V LIVE APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||NAVER Corp.|
|App Updated||December 12, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||70.85 MBs|