Install nLearn Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install nLearn in PC and you can install nLearn 2.0.2.prod.release in your Windows PC and Mac OS. nLearn is developed by NSPIRA Management Services and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install nLearn in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install nLearn in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install nLearn in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install nLearn in PC:
- Install nLearn in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install nLearn in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install nLearn in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: nLearn
- You will see search result for nLearn app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for nLearn depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install nLearn in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: nLearn
- Install nLearn on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play nLearn on your PC
3. How to Install nLearn in Windows 11
To install nLearn in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for nLearn the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run nLearn on your Windows or macOS systems.
nLearn AlternativesFollowing is thee list of nLearn alternatives you may want to try.
Grow your skills with LinkedIn Learning. Explore over 16,000 expert-led courses, available both for free and with a subscription.
Welcome to Blackboard's mobile solution. An app that helps you stay up-to-date with everything in your course.
Skill up to success. Udemy is a leading destination for online courses that empowers you to grow professionally and personally.
Build knowledge for your career across a wide range of industry-tailored courses with Coursera Learn career skills.
Explore your creativity on Skillshare, the leading platform for online courses where millions of creatives come together to take the next step in their creative journey.
Access your Canvas courses on the go with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now
Entri is India’s vernacular learning and preparation app for jobs skills. Explore 500+ courses for tests prep & upskilling.
Adobe Learning Manager is an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) from Adobe which allows organizations to train their employees, partners and customers effectively.
nLearn APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||NSPIRA Management Services|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|