Install 8 Ball Pool Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing 8 Ball Pool on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install 8 Ball Pool on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install 8 Ball Pool in PC and you can install 8 Ball Pool 5.13.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. 8 Ball Pool is developed by Miniclip.com and listed under Sports.
Download and Install 8 Ball Pool in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install 8 Ball Pool in PC:
- Install 8 Ball Pool in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install 8 Ball Pool in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install 8 Ball Pool in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. 8 Ball Pool
- Step 5: From the search results, select the 8 Ball Pool app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for 8 Ball Pool will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install 8 Ball Pool in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the 8 Ball Pool app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the 8 Ball Pool app.
- Step 4: Select the 8 Ball Pool app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play 8 Ball Pool on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install 8 Ball Pool in Windows 11
To install 8 Ball Pool on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the 8 Ball Pool app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the 8 Ball Pool app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run 8 Ball Pool on your Windows or macOS systems.
8 Ball Pool AlternativesFollowing is the list of 8 Ball Pool alternatives you may want to try.
Total Snooker Classic challenge your friends to matches or play against the AI players in the best snooker game.
Total Snooker game physics allow you to spin and swerve the ball with ease. Watch replays of every shot in a frame.
Snooker is one of the most realistic and playable Billiards and ball pool games available on mobile devices.
Pro Snooker 2023, probably one of the most realistic and playable snooker and pool games available on mobile devices.
Play Snooker Live Pro and become the next Riga Masters 2016 Winner Judd Trump or China Open 2016 Winner Neil Robertson.
Snooker Stars the most realistic Snooker game on mobile. It's simple enough so anybody can play, but intricate enough that it will take you years to master.
8 Ball Pool APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||August 14, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||89.35 MBs|