Install App Vault Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: February 06, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing App Vault on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install App Vault on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install App Vault in PC and you can install App Vault 13.4.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. App Vault is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install App Vault in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install App Vault in PC:
- Install App Vault in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install App Vault in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install App Vault in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. App Vault
- Step 5: From the search results, select the App Vault app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for App Vault will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install App Vault in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the App Vault app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the App Vault app.
- Step 4: Select the App Vault app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play App Vault on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install App Vault in Windows 11
To install App Vault on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the App Vault app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the App Vault app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run App Vault on your Windows or macOS systems.
App Vault APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||February 06, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||15.82 MBs|