Install LinkedIn Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing LinkedIn on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install LinkedIn on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install LinkedIn in PC and you can install LinkedIn 4.1.887 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. LinkedIn is developed by LinkedIn and listed under Social.
Download and Install LinkedIn in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install LinkedIn in PC:
- Install LinkedIn in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install LinkedIn in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download LinkedIn via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install LinkedIn in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. LinkedIn
- Step 5: From the search results, select the LinkedIn app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for LinkedIn will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install LinkedIn in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the LinkedIn app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the LinkedIn app.
- Step 4: Select the LinkedIn app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play LinkedIn on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install LinkedIn in Windows 11
To install LinkedIn on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the LinkedIn app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the LinkedIn app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download LinkedIn via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install LinkedIn on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to LinkedIn on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search LinkedIn
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install LinkedIn
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run LinkedIn on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play LinkedIn on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run LinkedIn on your Windows or macOS systems.
Every teenager has its doubt when it comes to looking for a job.It is definitely the most crucial time of a student’s life when he steps out of University and puts his first step in practical life. If you find a job right after graduation it's like a dream come true. Most people don’t know the techniques of how to look for the right job. No doubt, the struggle is real but the path you choose to endure the struggle says it all.
There are many job portals available over the internet which makes it easier for you to look for a job. You put your credentials and it shows you the most appropriate job for you. In this category, LinkedIn is the most trusted application. LinkedIn is a professional network that helps you connect with people from Industries, business, and working community. It has made the job search easier and smarter. Millions of job openings filtered especially for you so you may choose the right one.Even if you are not actively looking for a job, it helps you build relations and contacts with professionals in the industry and working sector and lets you know anything any opportunities.
There are many opportunities this app has that can help you make your mark in the LinkedIn community and can introduce you with career opportunities. You can easily create your profile which will be more like a resume where you will highlight your skills based on which you find jobs suited best for you. The app provides industry news, articles, and vacancies. You can even write your own posts highlighting your skills and any news from industries.
LinkedIn can also show any vacancies and opportunities you may be interested in. So, look for your dream job, update your knowledge and get the latest industry news so you can connect with professionals in companies.
LinkedIn profile acts as your resume which highlights your skills and experiences. This is where you share your accomplishments and responsibility which will help you find jobs. This app is the means to connect with the recruiting committee. There are groups and communities that support your goals.
LinkedIn helps you develop your business network by following companies and professionals. Easily update your contacts to see activities of influencers. Ringtone needed to make new connections and contacts right from your phone.
The LinkedIn app has the following features:
- Help you make a professional profile
- Make connections with influences and recruiting committee
- Find and apply to your dream job
- Share your experiences and skills
- Join groups and communities that share and support your goals
- Stay updated about any vacancies and opportunities
Download the LinkedIn app now in the community of professionals.
LinkedIn AlternativesFollowing is the list of LinkedIn: Jobs & Business News alternatives you may want to try.
Indeed find jobs on Indeed, the job search app built to help you every step of the way.
Join anonymous workplace conversations with the new Glassdoor app.
JobStreet is an award-winning company that provides an easy job search experience and a wide variety of job.
LinkedIn APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 30, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||48.56 MBs|