Install OO Launcher Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install OO Launcher in PC and you can install OO Launcher 5.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. OO Launcher is developed by Native X Launcher team and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install OO Launcher in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install OO Launcher in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install OO Launcher in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install OO Launcher in PC:
- Install OO Launcher in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install OO Launcher in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install OO Launcher in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: OO Launcher
- You will see search result for OO Launcher app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for OO Launcher depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install OO Launcher in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: OO Launcher
- Install OO Launcher on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play OO Launcher on your PC
3. How to Install OO Launcher in Windows 11
To install OO Launcher in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for OO Launcher the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
OO Launcher APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Native X Launcher team|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||9.9 MB|