Install Bounce Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Bounce in PC and you can install Bounce 1.0.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Bounce is developed by Ketchapp and listed under Arcade.
If you are looking to install Bounce in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Bounce in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Bounce in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Bounce in PC:
- Install Bounce in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Bounce in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Bounce in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Bounce
- You will see search result for Bounce app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Bounce depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Bounce in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Bounce
- Install Bounce on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Bounce on your PC
3. How to Install Bounce in Windows 11
To install Bounce in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Bounce the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Bounce is a game for android with simple but enjoyable evidence. Also, it is a vertical platform where the player has to try to throw the ball higher and higher.
The controls are similar to other bouncing games but going up is not easy at all. The illustrations in bounce are spawned haphazardly in each level, so the player can't conceivably cram to some extent designs.
Instead, you have to implement different tricks that come up, which will be infinite and diverse. Find different objects while going up which includes clock hands, gravity changers, inclined ramps, falling floors and much more.
The gameplay and controls in bounce are super simple. To control the ball as it moves up, all you have to do is tap the screen in the direction.
Beat on the left to move the ball in that route, and press right to do likewise. The rest of the movements based on the spontaneous effect and capabilities.
Bounce is a platform game that is as tough as it is entertaining. It features a finest but very effective gameplay.
Bounce APK and Features:
- Bounce has a minimalistic charm that convulsions the game flawlessly.
- Bounce up to the ball and avoid all the hindrances.
- Slide the finger to move the ball.
Bounce APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||7.50 MBs|