Install KakaoStory Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install KakaoStory in PC and you can install KakaoStory 6.15.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. KakaoStory is developed by Kakao Corporation and listed under Social.
If you are looking to install KakaoStory in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install KakaoStory in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install KakaoStory in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install KakaoStory in PC:
- Install KakaoStory in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install KakaoStory in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install KakaoStory in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: KakaoStory
- You will see search result for KakaoStory app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for KakaoStory depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install KakaoStory in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: KakaoStory
- Install KakaoStory on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play KakaoStory on your PC
3. How to Install KakaoStory in Windows 11
To install KakaoStory in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for KakaoStory the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
That is the one that most times open daily. According to the data of the app report, approximately 97% of the population of the world, use it every month.
Its design and functions are reminiscent of Line contact tabs or open chats follow the same approach and there are also stickers (not emojis or emoticons) with a store to buy them.
In addition, there are official profiles of companies that we can add to receive stories about their brands.KakaoStory has emerged the use of an app to achieve brand success.
KakaoStory believes that the solid network will be managed to build a community the one to which result will be attributed. Thus, brands also promote their service through KakaoStory.
KakaoStory has a simple image editor with which user can introduce filters in photos. The user can even have a small video editor to trim clips and publish only the fragment user want.
You can also download KakaoStory for PC from this page.
KakaoStory APK And Features:
- The app can be used To retrieve photos and videos from my device and send them to KakaoStory.
- With KakaoStory user can receive suggestions of nearby places.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run KakaoStory on your Windows or macOS systems.
KakaoStory APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Kakao Corporation|
|App Updated||November 14, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||30.96 MBs|