Install JioTV Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing JioTV on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install JioTV on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install JioTV in PC and you can install JioTV 7.1.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. JioTV is developed by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install JioTV in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install JioTV in PC:
- Install JioTV in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install JioTV in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install JioTV in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. JioTV
- Step 5: From the search results, select the JioTV app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for JioTV will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install JioTV in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the JioTV app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the JioTV app.
- Step 4: Select the JioTV app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play JioTV on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install JioTV in Windows 11
To install JioTV on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the JioTV app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the JioTV app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run JioTV on your Windows or macOS systems.
JioTV – LIVE Cricket, TV, Movies is an exclusive app for users of a Jio SIM, with which you can watch movies, TV series, documentaries and live sporting events.
In total, more than 500 channels, with more than 100 HD channels, in 15 different languages.
JioTV – LIVE Cricket, TV, Movies is an app thanks to which it is possible to watch all kinds of online entertainment.
It is very important to keep in mind that you need a Jio SIM. Otherwise, you cannot access any channels.
You can enjoy your favorite channels on your Android with the app. It is based on the TV channels the same used by another app.
The channels included in JioTV are Sony Sab, Sony MAX, Sony MIX, Sony Pal, Sony ESPN, Sony Six, Zee TV, & TV, Ten Golf, Sun TV, Surya TV, Kiran TV, Gemini TV, ETV, News 18, Discovery, and Animal Planet, etc. makes it possible to transmit the television signal over the Internet.
JioTV divides all television channels into different categories such as entertainment, culture, sports or music.
Simply access any of these and then select the channel you want to tune. That is, it can be seen from a movie on any of the movie channels to live sports.
You can also downloadJioTV for PC from this page.
JioTV APK and Features:
- Watch live TV channels at your convenience
- Browse top and popular channels in the app
- Record your favorite programs and shows
JioTV AlternativesFollowing is thee list of JioTV alternatives you may want to try.
ZEE5 watch Valimai, Bangarraju, Antim and many more Blockbuster movies and webseries on ZEE5 with English Subtitles.
Your TV with you with the DISH Anywhere app and watch all the TV channels you get at home on your Android phone or tablet.
The all New SonyLIV Glitzy New look, spectacular New Originals, thrilling live streams of Sports and an all New experience.
Watch free entertainment on ALTBalaji. Enjoy free web series, reality shows, and movies online in different languages.
YuppTV is one of the largest online TV platform with over 200+ Live Indian TV Channels, Latest Regional and Bollywood/Hindi Movies.
Now watch top LIVE TV channels from across genres such as News X,B4U, MH1 and much more, TV Shows only on nexGTv HD.
Stream TV shows, movies , and watch live TV with over 300 channels to choose from with Plex.
JioTV APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|App Updated||September 25, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||22.72 MBs|