Install Voloco Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Voloco on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Voloco on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Voloco in PC and you can install Voloco 8.10.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Voloco is developed by RESONANT CAVITY and listed under Music & Audio.
Download and Install Voloco in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Voloco in PC:
- Install Voloco in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Voloco in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Voloco in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Voloco
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Voloco app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Voloco will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Voloco in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Voloco app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Voloco app.
- Step 4: Select the Voloco app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Voloco on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Voloco in Windows 11
To install Voloco on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Voloco app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Voloco app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Voloco on your Windows or macOS systems.
Voloco is an incredible voice processing app for your smartphone that combines pitch adjustment and auto-tuning. Alternatively, Voloco is an app that enables you to tune your voice automatically in order to create songs out of any sentence or phrase you sing or speak.
The free-of-cost version of the Voloco app has four distinctive effects that enable its users to create entirely different sounds. 'Big Chorus' feature enables you to create a sound with 7 synchronized voices; whilst 'Hard Tune' allows you to apply the standard 'auto-tune' effect. The other features of Voloco are 'Natural Tune' and 'Super Vocoder' which provide minimal spectacular outcomes.
As a voluntary feature, you can make use of the 'backing track' feature to add a soundtrack under the background to assist you keep a balanced beat. Though, this function only works in case you are using an earphone.
Once you have ended up recording your voice, you can easily listen to the actual outcome with auto-tune effects applied to it. In case you are satisfied with it, you can save this audio file to your smartphone or share it via any of your downloaded/installed applications.
Voloco is a marvelous app for android offering a number of fascinating and full of fun outcomes. The audio files created by you get saved with MP4 format hence you shouldn't have any complexity playing them on any other Android app.
Voloco is a voice processing app for android that assimilates auto-tuning, vocoding and harmony. You only need to choose a soundtrack from your music library or Voloco's exclusive beat library to rap or sing over, and the app will guesstimate the key of a specific soundtrack as well as tune your voice to that specific key.
Convenient To Share
The app enables you to record your recitals in video/audio format hence you can share them with the utmost ease. You can create your exclusive music video selfies! Share it across Instagram or tag it.
In case you wish to wind up your mix with an added app, that's so simple. You can sing or rap over a track, record it, or export your vocals for mixing somewhere else.
Professional Quality Tracks
Look into some of the top soundtracks users have created with the Voloco app under the Top Tracks segment of this app.
You can choose a beat from the exclusive beat library to sing or rap over.
Scores of Presets
The app entails 8 vocal effect preset packages:
Starter: Dualistic flavors of automatic vocal tuning, a harmony preset, a monstrous Vocoder, as well as noise lessening.
Classy Rap I: Add thickness, stereo breadth, and weight to your vocals.
Classy Rap II: Prolonged effects & harmonies that is suitable for ad-libs.
P-Tain: Exciting pitch adjustment plus seventh harmonies. Ideal for rap and RnB!
8 Bit: Boops and bleeps such as your most favored knockouts from the '80s.
Duft Pank: Rhythmic Vocoder sounds close to a specific French automated duo.
Sitar Hero: Enthused by classical Indian songs.
What’s New in Voloco App For Android?
The recent version adds a lyrics scratchpad, fixes a number of audio bugs, and enables you to segregate and process lyrics under videos.
Voloco: Tune Studio AlternativesFollowing is the list of Voloco: Auto Vocal Tune Studio alternatives you may want to try.
Spreaker Studio is a podcast creator app that lets you record, publish, distribute and analyze your podcast, whenever and wherever, easily.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
Offtop is a music recording studio used by millions of musicians to rap and sing over beats with Auto Tune. Choose from thousands of original beats, record your songs.
DJStudio is a free, robust and powerful party-proof virtual turntable for DJs which enables you to mix, remix, scratch, loop or pitch your music in the palm of your hands.
Like hip-hop? Try being a Rapper yourself. Record, Promo & Share tracks w. MILLIONS of fans on Rap Fame PRO Music Recording Studio Get Audio & Vocal FX.
DiscDj 3D Music Player is a music with a super cool 3D DJ user interface in a virtual 3D world where the Dj machine is floating in the virtual area.
Voloco APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||RESONANT CAVITY|
|App Updated||November 10, 2023|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||27.54 MBs|