Install Canvas Student Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: April 17, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Canvas Student on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Canvas Student on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Canvas Student in PC and you can install Canvas Student 6.23.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Canvas Student is developed by Instructure and listed under Education.
Download and Install Canvas Student in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Canvas Student in PC:
- Install Canvas Student in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Canvas Student in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Canvas Student in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Canvas Student
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Canvas Student app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Canvas Student will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Canvas Student in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Canvas Student app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Canvas Student app.
- Step 4: Select the Canvas Student app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Canvas Student on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Canvas Student in Windows 11
To install Canvas Student on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Canvas Student app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Canvas Student app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Canvas Student on your Windows or macOS systems.
Canvas Student for PCWell, you will have an online classroom accompanied by password-protection by which you can communicate with your classmates and teachers and submit your work online. Accessing your canvas courses was never been so easy with just a single go. That's the reason, people are trying to run this Canvas Student app on PC, and many of them have successfully installed the Canvas Student app on PC as well. Students can:
- View course content and grades online.
- Submit projects
- Keep a record of online coursework via a calendar and to-do list.
- Send/Receive messages online.
- Post to online discussions
- Watch online videos
- Take online quizzes
- Get push notifications for the newest course updates, grades, and many more!
Canvas Student Alternatives
1. Brightspace Pulse
Brightspace Pulse help instructors and learners stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Schoologylearning management solution to your Android device. Star managing your classroom, create and submit assignment.
Moodle official app will only work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it.
4. Google Classroom
Google Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect with each other. It is time efficient app for managing multiple classroom, workflows on the go. It is said to be the best alternative app for Canvas student lovers.
Canvas Student APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||April 17, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 8.0 and up|
|APK File Size||57.27 MBs|