Install PixelLab Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing PixelLab on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install PixelLab on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install PixelLab in PC and you can install PixelLab 2.1.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. PixelLab is developed by App Holdings and listed under Photography.
Download and Install PixelLab in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install PixelLab in PC:
- Install PixelLab in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install PixelLab in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install PixelLab in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. PixelLab
- Step 5: From the search results, select the PixelLab app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for PixelLab will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install PixelLab in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the PixelLab app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the PixelLab app.
- Step 4: Select the PixelLab app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play PixelLab on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install PixelLab in Windows 11
To install PixelLab on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the PixelLab app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the PixelLab app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run PixelLab on your Windows or macOS systems.
Make your photos attractive and innovative through PixelLab – Text on pictures as it allows you to add text on the pictures. You have a platform to add stylish and 3D text effects on your picture. The user-friendly interface of PixelLab allows you to add stickers and backgrounds other than the text. Plus, it offers more than 60 unique options to make complete customization of pictures.
PixelLap has a simple and clean interface that allows you to concentrate on whatever you are doing, a wide selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options is available in the app.
Enhance the beauty of your pictures by doing editing in pictures like you can edit image perspective and can embed image effects. Plus, you can import pictures from the gallery folder of your device and can export the edited and ready pictures directly on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
It’s not the end, you can browse the quotes to add them on the pictures. Further, you can create eye-catching memes through some clicks. Hence enjoy the features of PixelLab and make your pictures attractive in the best possible way.
PixelLab APK & Features:
- PixelLab allows to add customize the text as many text objects as you want.
- In PixelLab app, a user can create 3D texts and superimpose them on top of images.
- Allow setting a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Text font can choose from over 100 hand-selected fonts.
- Stickers can be added and customize as many stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want.
- Images can be added to your own images from the gallery.
- PixelLab give the excess to change the background
- You can save everything you do as a project.
- A background can be strip whether it’s a green screen, a blue screen or just a white background behind an object in an image you found on Google
- Improves the appearance of your images by applying some of the available effects.
- Offers various options of text to make customization
- Integrate 3D text effects in your pictures
- Offers options to add effects and colors on text
- Users can adjust the font size
- Directly import images from your gallery
Picsart AI photo editor brings to you the best creative life changing effects. Just like PixelLab it allows its users to edit their photos with trending photo editing effects and filters.
Photoshop Express a fun, fast, and easy picture editor for one-touch transformations and photo edits.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
PixelLab APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||App Holdings|
|App Updated||October 26, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||27.01 MBs|