Install Google Play Games Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: December 10, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Google Play Games on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Play Games on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Play Games in PC and you can install Google Play Games 2022.11.39189 (492203428.492203428-000300) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Play Games is developed by Google LLC and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install Google Play Games in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Play Games in PC:
- Install Google Play Games in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Play Games in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Play Games in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Play Games
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Play Games app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Play Games will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Play Games in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Play Games app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Play Games app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Play Games app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Play Games on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Play Games in Windows 11
To install Google Play Games on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Play Games app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Play Games app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Play Games on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Play Games AlternativesFollowing is the list of Google Play Games alternatives you may want to try.
Xbox now play games from your console straight to your phone over the internet. The free Xbox app is the best way to stay in the game wherever you like to play.
2. Xbox Game Pass
The Xbox Game Pass App gives you amazing access to over 100 high quality games, including highly-anticipated Xbox exclusives you can play a wide variety of games.
3. PPSSPP - PSP emulator
Play PSP games on your Android device, PPSSPP is the original and best PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device.
4. PlayStation App
Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, wherever you go with PlayStation App. See who's online, voice chat and send messages, and discover deals on PS Store.
5. Gloud Games Free to Play 200+ AAA games
Gloud Games on your Android phone to play on the go. More than two hundred fun games for Android are waiting for you and over half are for free.
6. PPSSPP Gold - PSP emulator
Play PSP games on your Android device, PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games.
7. G2A - Games, Gift Cards & More
G2A - Games is the biggest marketplace for gamers and geeks. the best indie games and all-time classics, got everything you need. Get our app and start shopping on G2A.COM.
Google Play Games APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||December 10, 2022|
|APK Version||2022.11.39189 (492203428.492203428-000300)|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||14.21 MBs|
|File Name||com-google-android-play-games-2022-11-39189 (492203428-492203428-000300)_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|