Wallpapers app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Wallpapers Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Wallpapers Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Wallpapers in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Wallpapers is developed by Google LLC and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install Wallpapers in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Wallpapers in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Wallpapers in Windows PC & Mac
To install Wallpapers in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Wallpapers
- You will see search result for Wallpapers app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Wallpapers in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Wallpapers in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Wallpapers
- Install Wallpapers on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Wallpapers on your PC
3. How to Install Wallpapers in Windows 11
To install Wallpapers in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Wallpapers the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Wallpapers APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||January 23, 2018|
|Android Version Required||4.1.1, Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||2.30MB|