Install Google Photos Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Google Photos in PC and you can install Google Photos 22.214.171.1248524441 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Photos is developed by Google LLC and listed under Photography.
If you are looking to install Google Photos in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Google Photos in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Photos in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Photos in PC:
- Install Google Photos in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Photos in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Photos in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Photos
- You will see search result for Google Photos app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Photos depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Photos in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Photos
- Install Google Photos on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Photos on your PC
3. How to Install Google Photos in Windows 11
To install Google Photos in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Google Photos the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Photos on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Photos APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 17, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||39.22 MBs|