Google Voice app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Google Voice Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Google Voice Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Google Voice in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Google Voice is developed by Google LLC and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install Google Voice in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Google Voice in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Google Voice in Windows PC & Mac
To install Google Voice in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Voice
- You will see search result for Google Voice app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Voice in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Google Voice in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Voice
- Install Google Voice on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Google Voice on your PC
3. How to Install Google Voice in Windows 11
To install Google Voice in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Google Voice the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Google Voice
Google voice is an official and authentic tool created by the authentic resources of google. It will agree to the managers to mark intercontinental phone calls in an inexpensive and tranquil technique than ever before.
It's not just about the international calling but also send free messages or voice notes that will be sent by your contacts. Awkwardly, for now, google voice only works in some of the countries that take account of the United States of America, so that while the user can receive calls and messages from the handlers of the application from the U.S., or try to new member the calls from separate.
Google voice, like all the applications from google, has the clearest and meek interface. Also, the working of Google Voice is very familiar with the other applications.
It is also a spontaneously harmonized with your google acquaintances when the user installs it. Google Voice is an exceptional application for making the calls concluded the internet but tranquil it is not working outside the U.S.
Google Voice APK and Features:
- The application marks low-priced intercontinental calls.
- Share the voice notes and messages with users all over the US.
- The interface of the application is guileless and striking.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Google Voice APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||May 2, 2022|
|Android Version Required||4.1.1, Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||11.26MB|