Install Google Allo Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Google Allo in PC and you can install Google Allo 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Allo is developed by Google LLC and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install Google Allo in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Google Allo in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Allo in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Google Allo in PC:
- Install Google Allo in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Allo in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Google Allo in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Allo
- You will see search result for Google Allo app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Allo depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Google Allo APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Google Allo APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Google Allo APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|APK Version||3.0.006_RC08 (armeabi-v7a_alldpi)|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||17.9 MB|
|File Name||com-google-android-apps-fireball-3-0-006_RC08 (armeabi-v7a_alldpi)_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|
2. Install Google Allo in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Allo
- Install Google Allo on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Allo on your PC