Install Google Home Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 24, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Google Home on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Home on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Home in PC and you can install Google Home 126.96.36.199 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Home is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Google Home in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Home in PC:
- Install Google Home in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Home in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Home in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Home
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Home app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Home will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Home in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Home app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Home app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Home app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Home on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Home in Windows 11
To install Google Home on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Home app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Home app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Home on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Home AlternativesFollowing is the list of Google Home alternatives you may want to try.
1. LG ThinQ
Connect your washer, air conditioner, TV, and other appliances to the ThinQ app. Get away from the busy routine and enjoy a relaxing home life with smart ThinQ.
2. Smart Life - Smart Living
Smart Life is an app designed for the control and management of smart devices. This easy-to-use app helps you get smart devices interconnected and brings you comfort and peace of mind.
Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and get an alert if Nest Protect goes off all in one place.
Easily connect and control your smart home devices through SmartThings. You can control all of your smart home gadgets in one place, including your Smart TV and home appliances.
Google Home APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||March 24, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||23.40 MBs|