Install Google Find My Device Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Google Find My Device on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Find My Device on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Find My Device in PC and you can install Google Find My Device 3.0.046-5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Find My Device is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Google Find My Device in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Find My Device in PC:
- Install Google Find My Device in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Find My Device in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Find My Device in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Find My Device
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Find My Device app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Find My Device will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Find My Device in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Find My Device app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Find My Device app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Find My Device app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Find My Device on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Find My Device in Windows 11
To install Google Find My Device on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Find My Device app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Find My Device app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Find My Device on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Find My Device is an extremely superlative app for android designed by Google that will assist you in locating your android tablet or smartphone via connecting it to GPS, in such a way that if it is stolen or lost, you can trace its location.
The app provides you added security, millions of thanks to the feature that you can always be cognizant of wherein your device is, and in case you can't get your device back, you can restore it remotely by factory settings hence no one will get access to your personal info.
Another worthwhile function covered by the “Google Find My Device” app will make your smartphone ring continuously, which could be extremely useful in case you lose your phone nearby your office or home.
Google Find My Device is an ideal tool to search your android tablet or smartphone, anywhere it is, and to secure your files as well as other data.
Google Find My Device supports you in locating your lost smartphone and locks it until or unless you get your phone back.
- See your android tablet, watch or smartphone on a map. In case your current location isn’t accessible, you’ll see the last identified location.
- Make use of internal maps to assist you to search your smartphone in malls, airports, or other outsized buildings.
- Navigate to your phone via Google Maps by clicking the device location and afterward the Maps icon.
- Play sound at high volume, even though your phone is on silent mode.
- Erase the phone or lock it via a personalized message or contact number on the lock screen.
- See battery and network status.
- See information regarding hardware.
Contacts: Required to access your email allied with your official Google account.
Location: Required to show the current location of your phone across the map.
What’s New in Google Find My Device App For Android?
- Support indoor maps to assist you in searching your android device in malls, airports or in buildings.
- Added support for work-related profiles.
How To Use Google Find My Device App For Android?
Google Find My Device app allows you to distantly lock, track, or erase the data on a stolen or lost smartphone. Besides this, you can see the battery status remaining on your device accompanied by a Wi-Fi network it is linked to.
Does Google Find My Device Notify The Android Device?
No. Android's iOS does not give a signal while an individual checks for your location. There is an icon displayed under the notification bar once GPS is used through location services.
Can You Use Google Find My Device App To Search Someone Else’s Smartphone?
Supposing you get access to someone else's device, you can simply impulse the Android Lost application to your lost device, send an IM, and afterward it will be connected to your Google account. Afterward, you can sign in via your account across the Android Lost website and locate your device.
Download today Google Find My Device apk available at softstribe.com!
Google Find My Device APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 14, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||5.63 MBs|