Install Android Device Manager Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Android Device Manager in PC and you can install Android Device Manager 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Android Device Manager is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Android Device Manager in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Android Device Manager in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Android Device Manager in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Android Device Manager in PC:
- Install Android Device Manager in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Android Device Manager in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Android Device Manager in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Android Device Manager
- You will see search result for Android Device Manager app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Android Device Manager depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Android Device Manager APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Android Device Manager APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Android Device Manager APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||December 31, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||3.5 MB|
2. Install Android Device Manager in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Android Device Manager
- Install Android Device Manager on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Android Device Manager on your PC