Install Document Manager Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Document Manager in PC and you can install Document Manager 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Document Manager is developed by Go Kong and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install Document Manager in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Document Manager in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Document Manager in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Document Manager in PC:
- Install Document Manager in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Document Manager in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Document Manager in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Document Manager
- You will see search result for Document Manager app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Document Manager depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Document Manager APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Document Manager APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Document Manager APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Go Kong|
|App Updated||June 09, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||2.0 MB|
2. Install Document Manager in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Document Manager
- Install Document Manager on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Document Manager on your PC