Install Juno Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
In Maps & Navigation
Last Updated: October 13, 2020
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Juno on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Juno on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Juno in PC and you can install Juno 1.9.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Juno is developed by Juno Inc and listed under Maps & Navigation.
Download and Install Juno in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Juno in PC:
- Install Juno in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Juno in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Juno in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Juno
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Juno app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Juno will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Juno in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Juno app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Juno app.
- Step 4: Select the Juno app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Juno on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Juno in Windows 11
To install Juno on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Juno app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Juno app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Juno on your Windows or macOS systems.
I am delighted to know that we have good and satisfying alternatives to app likes Uber that are determined to provide us best possible services. Reaching your destination has never been easier with friendly drivers, comfortable ride and satisfying services of Juno- ride.
Juno-ride comes with three different types of services to adapt to all customer types, intending to keep them happy.
- Bliss is a simple and affordable option where you book a ride and reach your destination in the most affordable manner.
- Lux is a luxury option, better for your first impression at a job or make an impression at that rich aunt.
- SUVs are for groups of more than 4 people.
The real effort comes in making your customer happy and Juno intends to do so. The market has much competition. Juno believes in treating it drivers right so that they can provide better services to riders. Juno believes in driver-centric model and is of the view that if drivers are treated fairly, they would want to become a part of the company instead of just working to earn money. Drivers at Juno get 100% of the tips from rider and charge 60% lower compensation charge that other competitor companies do. Also its support team is 24/7 available for drivers' inquiries about policies, perks, payments etc.
It is very easy to use app. Register yourself as a driver or rider. For registration, you are required to fill up your name, email ID, telephone number etc. Now you are all set to book your ride where you enter a pick-up location and drop-off location. The app will calculate the fare for you considering distance, traffic factors, navigation time etc. After considering the estimated payable amount, confirm your ride. After confirmation, driver details are sent to you.
Payment can either be made through app or cash at time of drop-off. An email receipt will be sent to you after your ride. In case of cancellation, penalty of a few percentage of estimated amount of scheduled ride or total amount of scheduled ride maybe imposed.Juno provides its drivers many benefits. It charges them 10% commission for their services and its policies are driver friendly. The application process for registering yourself up us driver is very simple and clear.
Juno APK and Features:
- Easy to register and use.
- Affordable and comfortable ride.
- Three types of rides to satisfy all customers.
- Driver-centric modal of business.
- App usage is free of cost.
- Special features and offers.
Download the app now.
Juno APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Juno Inc|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||73.77 MBs|