Install Juno Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Juno in PC and you can install Juno 1.9.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Juno is developed by Juno Inc and listed under Maps & Navigation.
If you are looking to install Juno in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Juno in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Juno in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Juno in PC:
- Install Juno in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Juno in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Juno in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Juno
- You will see search result for Juno app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Juno depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Juno in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Juno
- Install Juno on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Juno on your PC
3. How to Install Juno in Windows 11
To install Juno in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Juno the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
I am delighted to know that we have good and satisfying alternatives to app likes Uber that are determined to provide us best possible services. Reaching your destination has never been easier with friendly drivers, comfortable ride and satisfying services of Juno- ride.
Juno-ride comes with three different types of services to adapt to all customer types, intending to keep them happy.
- Bliss is a simple and affordable option where you book a ride and reach your destination in the most affordable manner.
- Lux is a luxury option, better for your first impression at a job or make an impression at that rich aunt.
- SUVs are for groups of more than 4 people.
The real effort comes in making your customer happy and Juno intends to do so. The market has much competition. Juno believes in treating it drivers right so that they can provide better services to riders. Juno believes in driver-centric model and is of the view that if drivers are treated fairly, they would want to become a part of the company instead of just working to earn money. Drivers at Juno get 100% of the tips from rider and charge 60% lower compensation charge that other competitor companies do. Also its support team is 24/7 available for drivers' inquiries about policies, perks, payments etc.
It is very easy to use app. Register yourself as a driver or rider. For registration, you are required to fill up your name, email ID, telephone number etc. Now you are all set to book your ride where you enter a pick-up location and drop-off location. The app will calculate the fare for you considering distance, traffic factors, navigation time etc. After considering the estimated payable amount, confirm your ride. After confirmation, driver details are sent to you.
Payment can either be made through app or cash at time of drop-off. An email receipt will be sent to you after your ride. In case of cancellation, penalty of a few percentage of estimated amount of scheduled ride or total amount of scheduled ride maybe imposed.
Juno provides its drivers many benefits. It charges them 10% commission for their services and its policies are driver friendly. The application process for registering yourself up us driver is very simple and clear.
Juno APK and Features:
- Easy to register and use.
- Affordable and comfortable ride.
- Three types of rides to satisfy all customers.
- Driver-centric modal of business.
- App usage is free of cost.
- Special features and offers.
Download the app now.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Juno on your Windows or macOS systems.
Juno APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Juno Inc|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||73.77 MBs|