Install Foscam Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
In Video Players
Last Updated: March 31, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Foscam on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Foscam on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Foscam in PC and you can install Foscam 4.0.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Foscam is developed by Foscam,Inc. and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install Foscam in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Foscam in PC:
- Install Foscam in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Foscam in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Foscam in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Foscam
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Foscam app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Foscam will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Foscam in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Foscam app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Foscam app.
- Step 4: Select the Foscam app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Foscam on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Foscam in Windows 11
To install Foscam on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Foscam app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Foscam app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Foscam on your Windows or macOS systems.
Foscam is an app that will allow you to convert an Android device into a surveillance camera. So, you will need a terminal ideally an old one or that you no longer use. You will use it as a surveillance camera and another from which you can monitor what is happening.
The most interesting option of Foscam is the motion sensor. Once you activate this feature, the surveillance camera will start recording as soon as it detects movement, and you will receive a notification in your terminal. In the options, you can choose the sensitivity of the movement and the time that video will be stored in memory.
It is important to keep in mind that Foscam works properly, you need to keep the device that acts as a camera connected to the Internet. Normally this will not be a problem, since you will leave it at home, connected to the WiFi network.
Foscam APK and Features:
- With Foscam usage you only require a Wifi connection
- Supports home or business real-time view
- You can scan your cloud footage with app
Foscam is an excellent app, to which it is possible to convert old Android devices into real surveillance cameras. Foscam also helps you if you have a family. With the app, you can control what your baby is doing in hours when he should be sleeping, or even detect movements in case you wake up.
Foscam APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 31, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||63.77 MBs|