Install Foscam Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Foscam in PC and you can install Foscam 1.0.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Foscam is developed by Foscam,Inc. and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install Foscam in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Foscam in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Foscam in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Foscam in PC:
- Install Foscam in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Foscam in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Foscam in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Foscam
- You will see search result for Foscam app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Foscam depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Foscam in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Foscam
- Install Foscam on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Foscam on your PC
3. How to Install Foscam in Windows 11
To install Foscam in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Foscam the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Foscam is an app that will allow you to convert an Android device into a surveillance camera. So, you will need a terminal ideally an old one or that you no longer use. You will use it as a surveillance camera and another from which you can monitor what is happening.
The most interesting option of Foscam is the motion sensor. Once you activate this feature, the surveillance camera will start recording as soon as it detects movement, and you will receive a notification in your terminal. In the options, you can choose the sensitivity of the movement and the time that video will be stored in memory.
It is important to keep in mind that Foscam works properly, you need to keep the device that acts as a camera connected to the Internet. Normally this will not be a problem, since you will leave it at home, connected to the WiFi network.
Foscam APK and Features:
- With Foscam usage you only require a Wifi connection
- Supports home or business real-time view
- You can scan your cloud footage with app
Foscam is an excellent app, to which it is possible to convert old Android devices into real surveillance cameras. Foscam also helps you if you have a family. With the app, you can control what your baby is doing in hours when he should be sleeping, or even detect movements in case you wake up.
Foscam APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||358.9 MB|