Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC and you can install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker 9.13.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Flightradar24 Flight Tracker is developed by Flightradar24 AB and listed under Travel & Local.
Download and Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC:
- Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Flightradar24 Flight Tracker
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Flightradar24 Flight Tracker will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app.
- Step 4: Select the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker in Windows 11
To install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your Windows or macOS systems.
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker is a free and a paid version, which offers more options. In an app, the user will see the map with an infinity of airplane icons that are currently flying.
By simply click on one of these planes to see all the information. The user will find information about the plane, the airline, origin, destination, time of departure and arrival, altitude and speed all can be found in the Flightradar24.
With filters user can search in the app, in app user can use augmented reality (AR) and configure alerts, in case the user wants to receive notices for certain flights, departures or landings.
If the user wants to access more complete information, the user will have to go to the paid version.
Flightradar24 is an application to view all the flights in the world with relative precision. In an app, the user can see specific flights and make a direct follow-up of them.
The user can also search by airport, by nearby flights or airlines. With an app, the user can follow the flights on the map and see all the information related to it.
This will make it easier for the user to board and the user can go to the right door to receive other passengers.
You can also downloadFlightradar24 for PC from this page.
Flightradar24 APK & Features:
- In the Flightradar24 app, the user can watch the real-time aircraft movements
- With an app, the user can find the status of each and every flight
- With filters in Flightradar24 app user can find the aircraft, altitude, speed, and many more features
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Flightradar24 AB|
|App Updated||November 07, 2023|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||59.43 MBs|