Install boobuz Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install boobuz in PC and you can install boobuz 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. boobuz is developed by erlinyou Corporation Ltd. and listed under Maps & Navigation.
If you are looking to install boobuz in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install boobuz in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install boobuz in PC:
- Install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install boobuz in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: boobuz
- You will see search result for boobuz app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for boobuz depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Boobuz is a free version Offline/online 2D/3D map which allows the user to enjoy maps offline, with their route planner. The user can enjoy turn-by-turn navigation, 3D maps, lane instructions, speed limit warnings and viewing of the crossings with lane indicator arrows at the complicated junctions.
Boobuz GPS navigator uses the free maps of the and works without a data connection. It has speed control radars, a mode for loading vehicles and street blocking among other features.
It has the largest user community, in which users are reporting in real time the incidents of traffic they encounter on their journey, such as accidents, hazards, radars or closures of roads.
Boobuz APK and Features:
- Chat, group video sharing and location sharing option
- Provides directions to all path of transportation
- Automatic route modification to find the best option.
- Offline and online 2D/3D map navigation
With boobuz app user can mark the favorite route to go to work and return home, checking the traffic status of journeys and showing warnings of speed limits and radars.
It does not require an Internet connection even works in offline mode. Boobuz allows the user to download the maps of many countries, it allows the user to start the navigation turn by turn without the data connection.
Hint: You can also Download boobuz APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download boobuz APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
boobuz APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||erlinyou Corporation Ltd.|
|App Updated||September 15, 2019|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size||61.5 MB|
2. Install boobuz in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: boobuz
- Install boobuz on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play boobuz on your PC