Download and install boobuz in PC and you can install boobuz 5.2.6 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. boobuz is developed by Leap Fitness Group and listed under Maps & Navigation.
If you are looking to install boobuz in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install boobuz in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install boobuz in PC:
- Install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install boobuz in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install boobuz in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click "My Apps" button in the emulator
- Search for: boobuz
- You will see search result for boobuz app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Leap Fitness Group
2. Install boobuz in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing boobuz in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: boobuz
- Install boobuz on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run boobuz on your PC
Boobuz is a free version Offline/online 2D/3D map which allows the user to enjoy maps offline, with their route planner. The user can enjoy turn-by-turn navigation, 3D maps, lane instructions, speed limit warnings and viewing of the crossings with lane indicator arrows at the complicated junctions.
Boobuz GPS navigator uses the free maps of the and works without a data connection. It has speed control radars, a mode for loading vehicles and street blocking among other features.
It has the largest user community, in which users are reporting in real time the incidents of traffic they encounter on their journey, such as accidents, hazards, radars or closures of roads.
Boobuz APK and Features:
- Chat, group video sharing and location sharing option
- Provides directions to all path of transportation
- Automatic route modification to find the best option.
- Offline and online 2D/3D map navigation
With boobuz app user can mark the favorite route to go to work and return home, checking the traffic status of journeys and showing warnings of speed limits and radars.
It does not require an Internet connection even works in offline mode. Boobuz allows the user to download the maps of many countries, it allows the user to start the navigation turn by turn without the data connection.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download boobuz APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
boobuz APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
|App Updated||February 27, 2021|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size||89.7 MB|