Music Player for Android app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Music Player for Android Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Music Player for Android Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Music Player for Android in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Music Player for Android is developed by Leopard V7 and listed under Music & Audio.
If you are looking to install Music Player for Android in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Music Player for Android in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Music Player for Android in Windows PC & Mac
To install Music Player for Android in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Music Player for Android
- You will see search result for Music Player for Android app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Music Player for Android in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Music Player for Android in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Music Player for Android
- Install Music Player for Android on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Music Player for Android on your PC
3. How to Install Music Player for Android in Windows 11
To install Music Player for Android in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Music Player for Android the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Music Player for Android
Music Player is one of the favorite music players of many users for being minimalist with a design material, but with many features.
Once the user has quickly scanned mobile it is music search, organized by different categories with the option to browse through folders, edit labels, send to a TV with Chromecast and much more.
For playback the app has more than 6 equalizer bands, listen to music without pauses, support for embedded lyrics, cover downloads, timer, listen to radio, Widgets, and themes to personalize.
- Support for all music file formats
- Support for lyric files
- Custom and save playlist option
- Bluetooth control option in Music Player
With Music Player application user can create playlists and add labels with colors as user wish, in addition to naming individual songs in great detail, user can add cover in songs and interact with a widget on the home screen.
It allows the user to create a smart playlist with which user can create a series of filters and conditions for as user add new songs if that rule is fulfilled automatically.
The adjustment function for bass and highs, stereo expansion and many more functions in the app make a very sound Professional for Android device.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Music Player for Android APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Leopard V7|
|App Updated||December 10, 2021|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.0.3+|
|APK File Size||7.51MB|