Install Coinomi Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 19, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Coinomi on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Coinomi on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Coinomi in PC and you can install Coinomi 1.26.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Coinomi is developed by Coinomi and listed under Finance.
Download and Install Coinomi in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Coinomi in PC:
- Install Coinomi in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Coinomi in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Coinomi in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Coinomi
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Coinomi app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Coinomi will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Coinomi in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Coinomi app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Coinomi app.
- Step 4: Select the Coinomi app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Coinomi on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Coinomi in Windows 11
To install Coinomi on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Coinomi app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Coinomi app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Coinomi on your Windows or macOS systems.
Coinomi Wallet is a finance app that allows you to store, manage your Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more altcoins holdings right on your Android smartphone. The app helps you to have a secured multichain wallet and it supports major test nets such as Bitcoin, Litcoin, Dogecoin, and Monero (XMR).
Coinomi has built-in exchange services that facilitate you to convert between your crypto assets and buy major cryptocurrencies using your credit card.It introduces you to the world of cryptocurrency and has faster confirmations at low fees. You can just convert your crypto assets into gift cards for your favorite stores and above all, that, switch or alter between the P2SH and legacy modes and have a one-time backup for all things.
Coinomi Wallet for PC (Windows & Mac)
Coinomi wallet is the best way to store your crypto assets, and people are searching for its desktop version. Hence, we have different ways to access Coinomi wallet on PC, given as follows:
- Earlier in the article, we have 2 methods (i.e., Bluestacks & Nox App Player)
- Coinomi wallets
- The multiple accounts
- Select the like type changing addresses option to reduce the transaction linking.
- Support the ERC721 tokens store or access and manage your ETH possessions.
- Have access to the DApps via the DApp browser by using WalletConnect to enjoy browsing.
- 24/7 customer services to support
Coinomi AlternativesFollowing is thee list of Coinomi Crypto Bitcoin Wallet alternatives you may want to try.
1. Wirex: Buy, Spend & Sell BTC
Wirex app today and discover seamless and secure ways to store, buy, exchange and spend crypto and traditional currency at the best rates available.
2. Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether
Coinbase is the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchange to securely buy, sell, trade, store, and stake crypto.
3. Bitcoin Wallet
Bitcoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly.
4. Blockchain.com: Crypto Wallet
The Blockchain.com Wallet is the world’s most trusted crypto wallet with over 85 Million wallets created across 200 countries.
5. Trust: Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet
You can even use Trust Wallet to earn interest on your crypto, play blockchain games and access the latest DApps and DeFi platforms.
6. CEX.IO Cryptocurrency Exchange
CEX.IO mobile app allows you to buy, sell, exchange cryptocurrencies instantly anytime and anywhere.
7. M91 - Crypto Super App - ROVI
M91 is World's 1st Crypto Super App which rewards Crypto for your daily routine activities like chatting with friends or playing games.
Coinomi APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 19, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||15.41 MBs|