Coinomi Wallet app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Coinomi Wallet Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Coinomi Wallet Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Coinomi Wallet in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Coinomi Wallet is developed by Coinomi and listed under Finance.
If you are looking to install Coinomi Wallet in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Coinomi Wallet in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Coinomi Wallet in Windows PC & Mac
To install Coinomi Wallet in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Coinomi Wallet
- You will see search result for Coinomi Wallet app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Coinomi Wallet in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Coinomi Wallet in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Coinomi Wallet
- Install Coinomi Wallet on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Coinomi Wallet on your PC
3. How to Install Coinomi Wallet in Windows 11
To install Coinomi Wallet in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Coinomi Wallet the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Coinomi Wallet
Coinomi Wallet is a finance app that allows you to store, manage your Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more altcoins holdings right on your Android smartphone. The app helps you to have a secured multichain wallet and it supports major test nets such as Bitcoin, Litcoin, Dogecoin, and Monero (XMR).
Coinomi has built-in exchange services that facilitate you to convert between your crypto assets and buy major cryptocurrencies using your credit card. It introduces you to the world of cryptocurrency and has faster confirmations at low fees. You can just convert your crypto assets into gift cards for your favorite stores and above all, that, switch or alter between the P2SH and legacy modes and have a one-time backup for all things.
Coinomi Wallet for PC (Windows & Mac)
Coinomi wallet is the best way to store your crypto assets, and people are searching for its desktop version. Hence, we have different ways to access Coinomi wallet on PC, given as follows:
- The multiple accounts
- Select the like type changing addresses option to reduce the transaction linking.
- Support the ERC721 tokens store or access and manage your ETH possessions.
- Have access to the DApps via the DApp browser by using WalletConnect to enjoy browsing.
- 24/7 customer services to support
You can download Coinomi Wallet APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||April 2, 2021|
|Android Version Required||4.1.1, Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||17.5 MB|