F1 Mobile Racing game for PC - Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download F1 Mobile Racing Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install F1 Mobile Racing Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install F1 Mobile Racing in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. F1 Mobile Racing is developed by Codemasters Software Company Ltd and listed under Racing.
If you are looking to install F1 Mobile Racing in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
F1 Mobile Racing in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install F1 Mobile Racing in Windows PC & Mac
To install F1 Mobile Racing in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: F1 Mobile Racing
- You will see search result for F1 Mobile Racing app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install F1 Mobile Racing in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing F1 Mobile Racing in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: F1 Mobile Racing
- Install F1 Mobile Racing on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run F1 Mobile Racing on your PC
3. How to Install F1 Mobile Racing in Windows 11
To install F1 Mobile Racing in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for F1 Mobile Racing the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About F1 Mobile Racing
F1 mobile racing is the official FIA Formula 1 world championship game which will take the player late the wheel of a cluster of material automobiles a test the player to compete with some of the world champions. As you may already imagine about the game and compete with the top pilots including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and a lot more.
Gameplay in F1 mobile racing is completely personalized. In other words, the players have the chance to play it with the virtual joystick or the touch screen controls or the accelerometer.
If the client will pick out the last option, just lean out the smartphone screen from side to the other side. F1 mobile racing can be played online, which will allow the user to compete in one on one races or drive solo or take part in the quick races.
After every race, the user will earn some points and rewards with different modes. Use those bonus points to upgrade to customize the vehicles.
F1 Mobile Racing APK and Features:
- Customized controls and cars with choices of camera angles.
- The authentic formula 1 game.
- Pick out the best possible options and kill it in every conquest
You can download F1 Mobile Racing APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Codemasters Software Company Ltd|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|APK Version||F1 Mobile Racing|
|Android Version Required||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size|