Install Canva Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Canva in PC and you can install Canva 2.185.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Canva is developed by Canva and listed under Art & Design.
If you are looking to install Canva in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Canva in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Canva in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Canva in PC:
- Install Canva in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Canva in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Canva in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Canva
- You will see search result for Canva app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Canva depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Canva in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Canva
- Install Canva on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Canva on your PC
3. How to Install Canva in Windows 11
To install Canva in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Canva the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Canva is designing app suitable for all audiences with which you can quickly create graphic content for social networks as well as other documents such as presentations or posters.
Canva allows you to do much more. With the app, you can make your designs, simple but beautiful and without spending too much time. Canva makes easy, with tremendously intuitive graphics and fun interface.
It gives you almost everything, you do not have to think about combinations or sizes if you do not want (no pixels or resolutions of those rare). You just have to choose between one of the many preset designs, which are available for you.
You can vary the elements all you want, changing colors, choosing other images, uploading your photographs, adding graphics and much more. Once you start everything it will be like a game, sew and sing, try to move here and there, with fun.
You can explore things which are very entertaining and will open a lot of possibilities. With Canva it is no longer necessary to invest too much time in the design of graphic elements. No doubt Canva is a good app and practice will help you make more designs.
You can also download Canva for PC from this page.
Canva APK and Features:
- With Canva you can design logo, book cover, FaceBook posts and all almost everything related to designing
- Stunning story templates
- Unique and attractive designs
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Canva on your Windows or macOS systems.
Canva APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||September 28, 2022|
|Category||Art & Design|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||23.00 MBs|