Link2SD for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Link2SD Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Link2SD Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Link2SD in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Link2SD is developed by Bulent Akpinar and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Link2SD in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Link 2SD is a file managing tool for Android devices that allows you to work comfortably with any file that is stored in the memory of the device for example if anything kept in the SD card, this application will manage them too.
Link 2SD has just a giant amount of features which will let the user eliminate any APK from your device and group the other applications spontaneously.
Not just that move anything into the SD card or select the default installation directory for new apps.
Other features include the options to uninstall, transfer or reinstall the collections of the application it saves a lot of time in some cases.
Send you a notification for everything happens in it for example when you install mobile applications or assimilating apprise the system on a ROM.
The most appealing thing about link 2SD is its minimalistic and elegant interface that brings together on its main page, all the features and substances that could prove thought-provoking for users.
Once you've opened the desired file you can manage the full freedom to delete, copy and move whatever you want to save that suits the best.
You can also download Link2SD for PC from this page.
Link2SD APK And Features:
- Link 2SD offers the option to freely explore the system.
- Select the information you want to access and do the action.
- A useful file manager for android.
Link2SD in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Link2SD in Windows PC & Mac
To install Link2SD in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Link2SD
- You will see search result for Link2SD app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Link2SD in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Link2SD in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Link2SD
- Install Link2SD on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Link2SD on your PC
3. How to Install Link2SD in Windows 11
To install Link2SD in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Link2SD the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download Link2SD APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Bulent Akpinar|
|App Updated||April 12, 2018|
|Android Version Required||Android 2.3, Android 2.3.1, Android 2.3.2+|
|APK File Size||3.8 MB|