Install Link2SD Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Link2SD on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Link2SD on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Link2SD in PC and you can install Link2SD 4.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Link2SD is developed by Bulent Akpinar and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Link2SD in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Link2SD in PC:
- Install Link2SD in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Link2SD in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Link2SD in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Link2SD
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Link2SD app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Link2SD will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Link2SD in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Link2SD app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Link2SD app.
- Step 4: Select the Link2SD app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Link2SD on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Link2SD in Windows 11
To install Link2SD on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Link2SD app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Link2SD app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Link2SD on your Windows or macOS systems.
Link 2SD is a file managing tool for Android devices that allows you to work comfortably with any file that is stored in the memory of the device for example if anything kept in the SD card, this application will manage them too.
Link 2SD has just a giant amount of features which will let the user eliminate any APK from your device and group the other applications spontaneously.
Not just that move anything into the SD card or select the default installation directory for new apps.
Other features include the options to uninstall, transfer or reinstall the collections of the application it saves a lot of time in some cases.
Send you a notification for everything happens in it for example when you install mobile applications or assimilating apprise the system on a ROM.
The most appealing thing about link 2SD is its minimalistic and elegant interface that brings together on its main page, all the features and substances that could prove thought-provoking for users.
Once you've opened the desired file you can manage the full freedom to delete, copy and move whatever you want to save that suits the best.
You can also download Link2SD for PC from this page.
Link2SD APK And Features:
- Link 2SD offers the option to freely explore the system.
- Select the information you want to access and do the action.
- A useful file manager for android.
Link2SD APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Bulent Akpinar|
|App Updated||June 21, 2018|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 2.3 and up|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|