Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: October 13, 2020
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Copay Bitcoin Wallet on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Copay Bitcoin Wallet on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC and you can install Copay Bitcoin Wallet 4.2.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Copay Bitcoin Wallet is developed by BitPay, Inc. and listed under Finance.
Download and Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC:
- Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Copay Bitcoin Wallet
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Copay Bitcoin Wallet will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app.
- Step 4: Select the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Copay Bitcoin Wallet on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Copay Bitcoin Wallet in Windows 11
To install Copay Bitcoin Wallet on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Copay Bitcoin Wallet app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Copay Bitcoin Wallet on your Windows or macOS systems.
Copay Bitcoin Wallet AlternativesFollowing is the list of Copay Bitcoin Wallet alternatives you may want to try.
1. Fantom Wallet
Official Android wallet for the Fantom public mainnet, allowing users to store and transfer FTM from one account to another. Generate Wallet, Share QR code to receive payment from others.
2. Keplr Wallet
Explore the world of interoperable blockchain applications in the Cosmos ecosystem and beyond, with multichain support and activity. Keplr Wallet, Your Gateway to the Interchain.
3. Elicoin Wallet
Elicoin is a CPU mineable only cryptocurrency and open source software developed under MIT license. Pay easily using your mobile Elicoin Wallet for Android.
4. Chivo Wallet
Chivo Wallet is the official Bitcoin and Dollar wallet of the Government of El Salvador. Chivo Wallet allows you to send and receive Bitcoin and / or Dollar between Salvadorans without commission.
5. Dogecoin Wallet
Dogecoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Dogecoin Wallet is the first mobile Dogecoin app.
Copay Bitcoin Wallet APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||BitPay, Inc.|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||10.27 MBs|