Install Car Logbook Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
In Video Players
Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd
Last Updated: October 13, 2020
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Car Logbook on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Car Logbook on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Car Logbook in PC and you can install Car Logbook 2.7.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Car Logbook is developed by Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install Car Logbook in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Car Logbook in PC:
- Install Car Logbook in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Car Logbook in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Car Logbook in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Car Logbook
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Car Logbook app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Car Logbook will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Car Logbook in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Car Logbook app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Car Logbook app.
- Step 4: Select the Car Logbook app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Car Logbook on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Car Logbook in Windows 11
To install Car Logbook on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Car Logbook app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Car Logbook app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Car Logbook on your Windows or macOS systems.
Those who need to use their car on a regular basis, especially for work purposes they need to keep close attention to their fuel costs, expenses, Car Logbook is an interesting application that allows the user to log all the car costs. They are already related to fuel consumption or any routine repairs. It is an excellent application to see all the data in graphics and exportable analyses that will be enormously useful.
Keep one thing in mind it will not showcase the tool for gas stations. This is the complement tool they are discussing here to keep a close track of their expenses as possible.
Add up the data to monitor, such as the vehicle mileage at every fill-up as well as the amount of fuel added and its cost per liter. This added measure can be viewed as plain tables or statistical graphs. All of these features are free to use, or automatically have the back up on the Google Drive account.
Car Logbook APK and Features:
- Save all the data reported and the expenses.
- Graphs to show the expense journey, per monthquarteryear.
- Back up all the data through all the google account.
Car Logbook APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||13.05 MBs|