Install Pinngle Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Pinngle on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Pinngle on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Pinngle in PC and you can install Pinngle 3.2.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Pinngle is developed by Pinngle and listed under Communication.
Download and Install Pinngle in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Pinngle in PC:
- Install Pinngle in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Pinngle in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Pinngle in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Pinngle
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Pinngle app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Pinngle will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Pinngle in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Pinngle app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Pinngle app.
- Step 4: Select the Pinngle app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Pinngle on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Pinngle in Windows 11
To install Pinngle on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Pinngle app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Pinngle app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Pinngle on your Windows or macOS systems.
Pinngle Call & Video Chat AlternativesFollowing is the list of Pinngle Call & Video Chat alternatives you may want to try.
Hala is a free video chat and messaging app with 3D effects, filters and stickers. Call the people who matter to you anywhere in the world free with the best voice and video call quality.
Live Talk Is Contain Many Of Rooms And Private Chat Also Available. You Share Your Videos with Your Friends.
MeowChat is an exciting stranger chatting app by live video chat to make new friends for single girl and boy nearby and globally! Easily discover Hot and New friends then make instant live.
JusTalk is a FREE high-quality video calling and messaging app for everyone. It's simple, reliable, secure, private, and fun, so you can enjoy face to face time with family and friends together.
Tumile is a real-time live video chat app helping its users meet friends globally! At Tumile, our objective is to build a global community where anyone can safely connect.
Pinngle APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||January 01, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||71.06 MBs|