Install Realm Defense Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Realm Defense in PC and you can install Realm Defense 2.8.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Realm Defense is developed by Babeltime US and listed under Strategy.
If you are looking to install Realm Defense in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Realm Defense in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Realm Defense in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Realm Defense in PC:
- Install Realm Defense in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Realm Defense in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Realm Defense in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Realm Defense
- You will see search result for Realm Defense app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Realm Defense depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Realm Defense in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Realm Defense
- Install Realm Defense on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Realm Defense on your PC
3. How to Install Realm Defense in Windows 11
To install Realm Defense in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Realm Defense the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Realm Defense on your Windows or macOS systems.
Realm Defense is an authentic tower defense game. In this game, you need to produce different defensive towers to protect yourself from the enemies, which will not be few. The more advanced level the player will reach, more enemies will have to destroy.
The gameplay is quite traditional, so if you've continually played Kingdom Rush or a similar game you'll distinguish precisely what to do.
Whenever the player will defeat their enemies will win coins, use them to upgrade their towers with new and powerful technology. However, if the enemy will stay after all the attacks and reach the end of the road then unluckily game is over.
Realm Defense has more than 30 levels within different worlds and situations. Through the levels, the player's only mission is to destroy tons of different monsters that have their respective strengths and weaknesses (try to establish their strength so that the weaknesses can be negligible), make sure the player will find out what they are. Fortunately, the player also has a range of security towers.
Realm Defense APK and Features:
- The finest portion about is its incredible illustrations have a cartoon design.
- An overwhelming characteristic ‘tower defense'.
- Huge variety of levels scattered throughout different settings.
Realm Defense APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Babeltime US|
|App Updated||September 19, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||127.27 MBs|