Download and install Remote Link in PC and you can install Remote Link 1.2m.4.150730_AD in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Remote Link is developed by ZenUI, ASUS HIT TEAM and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Remote Link in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Remote Link in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install Remote Link in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install Remote Link in PC:
- Install Remote Link in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Remote Link in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Remote Link in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click "My Apps" button in the emulator
- Search for: Remote Link
- You will see search result for Remote Link app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as ZenUI, ASUS HIT TEAM
2. Install Remote Link in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing Remote Link in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Remote Link
- Install Remote Link on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Remote Link on your PC
About Remote Link
Use your smartphone as a remote control through the Remote Link (PC Remote) app. Remote Link provides you complete support to convert your smartphone into Wireless remote control. Your phone can be a Wi-Fi remote control or Bluetooth remote control.
More than this, you can operate your smartphone as a touchpad remote and keyboard remote. Not only this but you can also use your smartphone as a presentation remote or media remote. Further, you can manage your PC with touchpad remote of your smartphone. Your smartphone as touchpad remote will not provide support only for touchpad functions but also provides support for ASUS smart gestures.
Moreover, make a slick presentation as your smartphone will be operated as a presentation remote through the use of Remote Link. Also, control Windows Media Player of PC with smartphone media remote. Even on ZenWatch, you can launch ASUS Remote Link through voice command.
Remote Link APK and Features
- Use your smartphone as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi remote control
- Remotely control your presentation to make it effective
- Allow users to use voice commands to launch ASUS Remote Link
- Control Windows Media Player of your laptop or PC
- Provides support for ASUS Smart Gesture
You can download Remote Link APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
Remote Link APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||ZenUI, ASUS HIT TEAM|
|App Updated||April 19, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size|