Install MiniMovie Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install MiniMovie in PC and you can install MiniMovie 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MiniMovie is developed by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc. and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install MiniMovie in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install MiniMovie in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install MiniMovie in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install MiniMovie in PC:
- Install MiniMovie in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MiniMovie in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install MiniMovie in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: MiniMovie
- You will see search result for MiniMovie app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for MiniMovie depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc. developer:
Hint: You can also Download MiniMovie APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download MiniMovie APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
MiniMovie APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.3|
|APK File Size|
2. Install MiniMovie in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: MiniMovie
- Install MiniMovie on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play MiniMovie on your PC