Shade Launcher for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Shade Launcher Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Shade Launcher Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Shade Launcher in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Shade Launcher is developed by Amir Zaidi and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install Shade Launcher in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
About Shade Launcher
Shade Launcher is a launcher that stands out for the simplicity of its forms and the ease it has for you to configure it as you wish. A free launcher that does not want to complicate and bets on having the necessary characteristics for all users.
The first thing that Shade Launcher catches your attention is the minimalism of its forms. The main screen of your device is not recharged and only five shortcuts appear at the bottom. As is the norm in this type of tool, most of its elements are fully customizable.
This launcher has different visual themes that give the app drawer a nice look that you will display when sliding up. A drawer that stands out thanks to having categorization tools that facilitate the task when ordering the app that you have installed in different ways: social apps, utilities, and travel. In addition, you can also choose your favorite ones to quickly access them.
Shade Launcher APK and Features:
- Adaptive icons to explore
- Smart widget controlling app
- Shortcuts to jump on other apps
Shade Launcher is a great launcher that allows you to customize your Android device with a simple and direct style. It has adaptive language packs, smart notifications and a long catalog of options to give you the distinctive touch you want.
Shade Launcher in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Shade Launcher in Windows PC & Mac
To install Shade Launcher in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Shade Launcher
- You will see search result for Shade Launcher app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Shade Launcher in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Shade Launcher in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Shade Launcher
- Install Shade Launcher on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Shade Launcher on your PC
3. How to Install Shade Launcher in Windows 11
To install Shade Launcher in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Shade Launcher the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Shade Launcher APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Amir Zaidi|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|APK Version||Shade Launcher|
|Android Version Required||Android 7.0+|
|APK File Size|